Chelsea, Manhattan – Gut Renovation Turning One Bedroom Loft to 2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom
Result FIRST: MZI creative process starts with goal of selling property and return of investment for owner/investor. From 650 sq ft to turn into 900+ ft of unique space.
– Due to uniqueness of design – creating “floating” bedroom above Kitchen
– New Bathroom design – marble and massage shower.
– Sold within few days on market. Profitable return for Investor/owner. This property is sold above 25% return on investment.
Strategy Road Map for Desire Outcome
Site Selection – for Unique Properties
– Identify: MZI takes average 200 – 300 visits to check available market in NYC to identify unique properties architectural, location wise and above all budget wise.
– Approve: of MZI creative concept presentation and benefits for owner/investor outlined why this property. Approve with Owner benefits of for renovation of this condo – turning one bedroom to 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, location benefits and sale.
– Develop “short-lists” of consultants, based on previous project work, reputation, specialty, and due-diligence reference review.
– Oversight of Architectural/Engineering/Design Programs of original idea presented by MZI concept.
– Develop schedules of contractor deliverables
– Based on original concept all furniture, décor and staging is done by MZI.
– Selling points, Photography and Marketing material presented to real estate Agent.
– Overseeing real estate agent marketing plan
– Regular visit to open house and speaking to potential buyers- feed back